Minutes of the Northwest Michigan Libertarian Party (NWMLP)
Tuesday, January 15, 2020 @ 6:30PM
Online Zoom Meeting
- Call Meeting to Order- Chairperson Gundle-Krieg called the meeting to order at 6:30PM.
- Roll Call- Chairperson Donna Gundle-Krieg, Vice-Chairperson Ben Boren, Treasurer Kristen Kuhn, Political Director David Holmer. and member Peter Biskupski. Absent: Membership and Outreach Director Ben Schulz
3. Approval of Minutes- Motion to Approve by Vice-Chair Boren, Seconded by Kristen Kuhn, motion passes
- Donna discussed the importance of our upcoming convention. We will change bylaws, elect officers, and select delegates for the March state convention.
- Vice Chair-discussed the upcoming state convention, which will have speakers and straw polls in addition to selecting delegates for the national convention.
- Political Director stated that candidate paperwork is now available at City Halls and County Clerk offices. Absentee ballot applications have been mails out for both March and November election. It is important that voters register as soon as they are 18.
- Adjournment- Motion to adjourn by Boren, seconded by Holmer, Motion passes 4-0 Chairperson Gundle-Krieg adjourned the meeting at 7:08 PM